6 Contact Hour Online CEU Course
- ANCC-Accredited Provider
- Accepted by All Nursing Boards
- AOTA Approved Provider
How Can I Earn My Contact Hours?
1 Read Course
2 Pass Test
3 Pay & Get Instant Certificate
Worldwide It Is Estimated That...
Worldwide It Is Estimated That Close to 44 Million People Have Alzheimer’s Disease or a Related Dementia.
What Will I Learn from This CEU Course?
Upon completion of this continuing education course, you will have increased your knowledge of evidence-based guidelines for delivering appropriate therapeutic interventions to persons with Alzheimer’s disease, their family members, and caregivers.
Specific learning objectives include:
- Summarize the epidemiology and the financial and societal impact of Alzheimer’s disease (AD).
- Describe the pathophysiology of Alzheimer’s disease.
- List risk factors and possible preventive measures for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Describe the clinical manifestations and process of diagnosing AD and more.
Join Us and Become One of Our Million+ Satisfied Customers Today!
High-quality, accredited, evidenced-based continuing education courses in an easy-to-use format designed for learning, from Wild Iris Medical Education. We've been providing online CE since 1998.
I was able to complete the course and test in my own time by spreading it out according to the time per day I had available. That was convenient.