How Can I Earn My Contact Hours?
1 Read Course
2 Pass Test
3 Pay & Get Instant Certificate
Additional Important Information
Upon completion of this continuing education course, you will be able to describe the care of patients with breast cancer, including approaches to prevention, assessment of risk factors, screening and diagnosis methods, current treatment modalities, survivorship, and end-of-life issues.
What Will I Learn from This CEU Course?
Specific learning objectives include:
- Describe the pathophysiology and clinical manifestations of breast cancer.
- Discuss the epidemiology and risk factors of breast cancer.
- Summarize methods of screening, detecting, and diagnosing breast cancer.
- Explain the process of staging breast cancer.
- Describe the different types and categories of breast cancer.
I thought the curriculum was well organized and effectively presented. Thank you.
Join Our More Than 750,000 Satisfied Customers Now!
High-quality, accredited, evidenced-based continuing education courses in an easy-to-use format designed for learning, from Wild Iris Medical Education. We've been providing online CE since 1998.