Enjoy an instant $10 discount
on our Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2 CEU courses.
Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2
Now only $32 (regularly $42) through 11/30/20!
- Accepted by All Nursing Boards
- AOTA Approved Provider
- Bestseller Course
How Can I Earn My Contact Hours?
1 Read Course
2 Pass Test
3 Pay & Get Instant Certificate
Additional Important Information
Comprehensive CEU course on Diabetes Mellitus, Type 2.
7 contact hour CEU offering a comprehensive overview of DMT2 including diabetes causes, symptoms, risk factors, and treatment.
What Will I Learn from This CEU Course?
Upon completion of this continuing education course, you will demonstrate increased knowledge of evidence-based guidelines for caring for patients with type 2 diabetes. Specific learning objectives include:
- Review the underlying causes of types 1 and 2 diabetes.
- Describe the incidence, prevalence, costs, and groups at risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Discuss prevention strategies for patients at risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Describe the assessment and screening criteria used to diagnose and monitor patients.
I thought the curriculum was well organized and effectively presented. Thank you.
Join Us and Become One of Our Million+ Satisfied Customers Today!
High-quality, accredited, evidenced-based continuing education courses in an easy-to-use format designed for learning, from Wild Iris Medical Education. We've been providing online CE since 1998.