2 Contact Hour Online CEU Course
Human Trafficking Training for Michigan Healthcare Professionals
- ANCC-Accredited Provider
- For All Healthcare Professionals
- Fulfills MI Requirement
How Can I Earn My Contact Hours?
1 Read Course
2 Pass Test
3 Pay & Get Instant Certificate
Additional Important Information
This course fulfills the requirement for 2 hours of continuing education in human trafficking for nurses and ohter healthcare professionals in Michigan.
What Will I Learn from This CEU Course?
Upon completion of this course, you will have the current, evidence-based information and tools that are necessary for you to accurately identify and report known or suspected instances of human trafficking in the state of Michigan.
Specific learning objectives include:
- Understand the types, venues, and dynamics of human trafficking in the United States and Michigan.
- Describe the impacts of human trafficking in the United States and Michigan.
- Recognize risk factors, warning signs, and indicators of human trafficking that may be observed in adults and minors in healthcare settings.
- List assessment tools that can be used to identify human trafficking victims.
Join Us and Become One of Our Million+ Satisfied Customers Today!
High-quality, accredited, evidenced-based continuing education courses in an easy-to-use format designed for learning, from Wild Iris Medical Education. We've been providing online CE since 1998.
Much better then sitting in boring class. Done at my own pace. Materials were very clear and on point.