Wild Iris Medical Education CEU: Services and Benefits
Wild Iris Medical Education
Personal Customer Service.
Customer service is available by telephone, fax, and email, with timely and knowledgeable replies. Your records are retained for six years so that course contact hours can be verified if you are audited by your board. You may request electronic copies of lost or damaged certificates at no additional charge.
A Safe and Secure Payment System.
Information you submit in our registration system is encrypted with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for safe transport over the Internet to our Certified Secure server. To further protect your privacy, we do not keep your credit card information once your transaction is complete.
Instant certificates online and via email.
When you register, your certificate is immediately available for you to print. An email confirmation with a link to the certificate is sent to you. Or, you can opt to receive your certificate by mail or fax.
Refunds Upon Request.
If for some reason your certificate does not meet your board or licensing agency’s requirements, we will gladly refund your money.
(NOTE: Your certificate will be invalidated.)
Quality Matters to Us
We offer high-quality course content by qualified authors.
Our authors write courses on topics relevant to your career. Course content is founded on evidence-based information and undergoes a comprehensive editorial review process. Our authors are healthcare practitioners and writers who are knowledgeable, degreed, licensed and/or certified in their areas of expertise and they strive to present balanced, unbiased perspectives.
We Believe in Personal Customer Service
Customer service is available by telephone, fax, and email, with timely, knowledgeable replies.
Your records are retained for six years so that course contact hours can be verified if you are audited by your board. You may request electronic copies of lost or damaged certificates at no additional charge.
You may subscribe to our newsletter which includes special discount offers, news, and new course offerings. If you subscribe, you will also receive a simple reminder email when your license renewal is due.
- CE Broker: We report course completions to CE Broker via their automated reporting system every 24 hours. See details.
- New York State: We report course completions for New York State-required CE to the New York State Department of Education, if you registered with a license in a profession for which these topics are required and you have provided your SSN and birthdate (required by the NYSED automated reporting system).
- Pennsylvania: We report completions of Pennsylvania State-required CE courses electronically to the Pennsylvania Department of State (DOS) every 24 hours if you have provided your birthdate and the last four digits of your SSN (required by the PA DOS automated reporting system). You must also ensure that your name is registered exactly the same in our database as in the PA database in order for the PA DOS to match your record successfully.
How It Works
- No preregistration or account required
- Read and print the entire course at no charge
- Take the test absolutely risk-free
- Pass the test and complete an evaluation
- Register your course completion and pay
- Get your certificate instantly online and by email
- Get personal customer service when you need help
- Keep track of your certificates with a FREE personal account
- Group account services are available to hospitals, organizations, groups, and corporations
- Read what our customers say about us