CEU Certificate of Completion FAQ
Answers to Common Questions about Certificates
- How quickly can I get my CEU course certificate of completion?
- How do I get a copy of my previously-earned certificate(s)?
- Can you mail me my certificate?
- Can you fax me my certificate?
- What is your refund/cancellation policy?
- Why do some of my OT course completion certificates have an AOTA course approval number and others don’t? Are courses without an approval number still accepted?
- What do I do if I have a question or complaint?
- Didn’t find the answer? See our other FAQs or contact us.
How quickly can I get my CEU course certificate of completion?
All of our CEU courses are available online. You can take a course at any time. Your certificate of completion is available instantly after you successfully complete a course and your payment has been processed. Additionally, a link to the certificate will be emailed to you. If you create an account on our website, you will have access to all your certificates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How do I get a copy of my previously-earned certificate(s)?
Sign in to your account to view/print your previously-earned certificates. If you do not have an account or do not see the course you are looking for listed in your account, contact us.
If you have forgotten your password, you can retreive your password by email. If you previously registered as a guest, contact us for assistance.
Can you mail me my certificate?
YES. There is a $6 fee to receive a certificate by mail. To request a certificate by mail, contact us.
Can you fax me my certificate?
YES. There is a $6 fee to receive a certificate by fax. To request a certificate by fax, contact us.
What is your refund/cancellation policy?
- Course availability: We reserve the right to discontinue a course at any time.
- Refunds: If a certificate already issued and paid for is not accepted by your licensing agency, we will refund your payment upon request. The certificate and associated earned CE will no longer be valid. Please contact us for more information.
Why do some of my OT course completion certificates have an AOTA course approval number and others don’t? Are courses without an approval number still accepted?
Yes, courses with the AOTA provider statement and courses with an AOTA course approval number are both accepted as AOTA approved.
AOTA introduced a new course approval system in June 2020 requiring courses posted after June 1, 2020 to be reviewed individually by AOTA. Courses reviewed and approved under the new system are assigned a course approval number by AOTA. AOTA continues to approve courses posted before June 1, 2020 under their old system but does not assign a specific course approval number for them.
What do I do if I have a question or complaint?
If your question is not answered here, or if you have a problem that you need further assistance with, please contact us.
I can’t find the answer to my question. How can I contact you?
- Use our website contact form
- Call us at 707-937-0518. We are available Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm, Pacific time.