My Account FAQ
Answers to Common Questions about Personal Accounts
- What do I do if I get an error message when signing in?
- What do I do if I get an error stating my email address is already associated with another account?
- What are cookies?
- How secure is your website?
- What do I do if I have multiple professional licenses?
- How do I find a previously-earned CEU certificate?
- Didn’t find your question? See our other FAQs or Contact us
What do I do if I get an error message when signing in?
Check and reenter your account email and password. If you still cannot sign in, contact us
What do I do if I get an error message stating my email address is already associated with another account?
You must have a unique email address to create an account. Do not share an account or email address in order to receive CEUs. If you do not have your own email address, you will need to create one first.
What are cookies?
No private information is recorded in our cookies. The information contained in our cookies is not shared with any other organization, and allowing cookies is not required in order to use our website. But those who wish to create and use an account in our system are required to allow our server’s cookies.
How secure is your website?
Our registration and payment system is guaranteed by secure server technology. We do not store your credit card information and we do not sell, rent, or trade our e-mail list.
Information you submit in our registration and accounts systems is encrypted with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for safe transport over the internet to our certified secure server. This encryption protects your information so that it cannot be read while it is in transit. All information we collect is stored in a secure database.
View our security certificate.
Read our security statement.
What do I do if I have multiple professional licenses?
- Enter all of your licenses once in your personal account.
- If you have not yet created an account, create one before taking your next course and add all of your licenses to this new account.
- Sign in before you take a course or complete registration.
- Upon completion of a course, a separate certificate will be produced for each active license in your account.
How do I find a previously-earned CEU certificate?
Sign in to your account to view/print your previously-earned certificates. If you do not have an account or do not see the course you are looking for listed in your account, contact us.
If you have forgotten your password, you can retrieve your password by email. If you previously registered as a guest, contact us for assistance.
I can’t find the answer to my question. How can I contact you?
- Use our website contact form
- Call us at 707-937-0518. We are available Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm, Pacific time.