Registration and Payment FAQ
Answers to Common Questions about Registration and Payment
- How secure is your website?
- How do I register multiple licenses?
- Why do you ask for my social security number (SSN)?
- Why do you ask for my birthdate?
- How do I get a receipt?
- Where can I find my group/employer/discount code?
- What types of payment do you accept?
- What is your refund/cancellation policy?
- What do I do if I have a question or complaint?
- Didn’t find your question? See our other FAQs or contact us.
How secure is your website?
Our registration and payment system is guaranteed by secure server technology. We do not store your credit card information and we do not sell, rent, or trade our email list.
Information you submit in our registration and accounts systems is encrypted with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for safe transport over the internet to our certified secure server. This encryption protects your information so that it cannot be read while it is in transit. All information we collect is stored in a secure database.
View our security certificate.
Read our security statement.
How do I register multiple licenses?
- Enter all of your licenses once in your personal account.
- If you have not yet created an account, create one before taking your next course and add all of your licenses to this new account.
- Sign in before you take a course or complete registration.
- Upon completion of a course, a separate certificate will be produced for each active license in your account.
Why do you ask for my social security number (SSN)?
We ask for your SSN for some states (e.g., New York and Pennsylvania) that require us to provide that information when we electronically report that a customer has successfully completed a mandated course. Submission of a SSN for NY is voluntary. For PA, we cannot report course completions for customers who do not provide it.
Why do you ask for my birthdate?
We ask for your birthdate for some states (e.g., New York and Pennsylvania) that require us to provide that information when we electronically report that a customer has successfully completed a mandated course. Submission of a birthdate is voluntary for NY.
For PA, we cannot report course completions for customers who do not provide it.
How do I get a receipt?
You will receive a registration confirmation email, which serves as your receipt, immediately after your payment has been processed. You can also get a copy of your receipts for completed CEU courses by signing in to your personal account.
Where can I find my group/employer/discount code?
If your workplace has a group account for Wild Iris Medical Education continuing education courses, ask your supervisor for your code. For more information, contact us.
What types of payment do you accept?
Wild Iris Medical Education, Inc., accepts all major credit cards online or by phone and check or money orders by mail.
To pay by phone, call 707-937-0518, Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm Pacific time.
To pay by mail, send your payment to Wild Iris Medical Education, P.O. Box 257, Comptche, CA 95427.
What is your refund/cancellation policy?
- Course availability: We reserve the right to discontinue a course at any time.
- Refunds: If a certificate already issued and paid for is not accepted by your licensing agency, we will refund your payment upon request. The certificate and associated earned CE will no longer be valid. Please contact us for more information.
What do I do if I have a question or complaint?
If your question is not answered here, or if you have a problem that you need further assistance with, please contact us.
I can’t find the answer to my question. How can I contact you?
- Use our website contact form
- Call us at 707-937-0518. We are available Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm, Pacific time.